Monday, 12 January 2015

Small progress

Busy domestic weekend so very little modelling done but I did get the roofs ready for painting. They now have torpedo vents, brass wire grab handles at the ends and rain strips. I made a bit of a mess of my first rain strip but salvaged the mess in the end.

Blurry phone picture
 
I was going to cover the roofs in tissue paper too but I think that there is enough texture and detail with the modifications as they are.
 
I've also added running numbers from Talyllyn coach numbering sheets. Just the right red and gold colours. I took the picture before I did this, by the way.
 
Hopefully tonight I can get to paint the roofs and start adding class numbers to the doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment