This evening I started work on a new loco from Chris Ward: ages ago I sent him a Fleischmann Piccolo 7000 0-4-0 to see if he could design something to fit on it. At the time it was still available new and we sold loads of them to go under Langley Prince kits... Time passes and the wait was worth it as I really like the look of the new 3D printed loco. Described as a scratch aid in the instructions I'd say that was a little harsh as it is pretty much all there.
The kit as it comes and a chassis
The quality of the print is hugely improved from the old machine and once it has another coat of primer and some top coat I'm sure it will need very little work at all. I may change the dome and possibly the chimney to help add some weight but they don't need replacing.
The strange T shaped piece you can see in the upper picture is a tray to add 'liquid gravity' to to balance out the weight of the motor. Works very nicely too. I've also ordered some name and works plates from NP, Alice Morgan. If you haven't watched 'Luther' I suggest you do.
With my modified WHHR saloon to give an idea of size