I got some time to do some modelling this week and so I grabbed the chance to lay the track on the second board of Underhill. Nothing complicated but I wanted it to be neat so that it runs well.
The bottom right hand line is the 'main line' with the sidings being at the front. The town end of things is coming along... at least in my head but I'm still quite vague about this end.
The underbridge, under the footbridge was originally designed to only need a face on one side so I have added the other side and started to paint it to match. It isn't as good as the face facing the 2 sidings but as it is in a cutting I think it won't notice. The footbridge now has a couple of the lovely IoSR etches which Bernard sent me so it has added railwayness to it.
Next project is wiring. I need to keep it simple and I want it to be self contained so that I can use it on its own or in conjunction with the other board. I've been scratching my head about this a bit but I think I've cracked it, we'll see.