I'm pretty pleased with the spacing and symmetry of the knobs, I always get them a bit lop-sided and to be totally honest the drivers side rail droops slightly at the cab end. Hopefully it won't be too noticeable. I've also fitted some more liquid gravity into the water tank and without the cab roof it balances quite well. Styrene is the answer.
Nancy now has a bunker full of coal and all the paintwork touched up. I also glazed the cab windows with glue n glaze. Runs nicely now too.
I spent quite a bit of time writing an article for the 009 news about the history of the IoSR, I've also found some pictures to illustrate it, some I needed to take new.
A replica early 1880s IoSR train
Traffic jam at Three Bridges