Thursday, 21 January 2016

Making progress finally

I spent the day working on the scenery on the new bit and made some gratifying progress.

I started by cutting to size and gluing and screwing the end piece of timber in place. This meant that I could construct the rear of the big cutting.


I started coating the plaster bandage with ready mixed plaster and subsequently bedded the buildings into the wet plaster. I have a pet hate of buildings floating above the ground on otherwise good models.

In other news, the new Bagnall has it's basic paint on and looks good. I have name plates on the way but I am wondering about trying out some lining. I have various colours to try. Hmm...



No comments:

Post a Comment