Friday 23 December 2011

The end comes off

Well, I got the electric screw driver and a crow bar out and with a bit of nerve racking violence the end 'backscene' came off. Its amazing how it has made the layout look much bigger already.


The new alignments of the platforms is going to be quite cool I think.

Next thing to do is to turn the whole layout around and to modify the behind the scenes track layout. I'm trying to think of a way of making part of the upper scenery removable in case of derailments on the hidden section. It won't have any points in it or tricky curves so all should be straight forward but sod's law says that as soon as I can't get at it something will come off... humm?


Looking forward to making a new bit of layout and then playing with it... ahem, having an operating session I mean.

No comments: