Monday 21 April 2014

009 locos are like buses...

I've not had much modelling time in the last couple of weeks but I have finished off a couple of projects and inevitably started another one.



The first finished loco is ROCO bash Anni Frid. I wanted a companion for the forthcoming Brigadelok so this is it. Their names are the 'A's from Abba.



This beasty is the Neil Rushby resin kit for a battery electric loco which I have also finished in dirty black. It will live on my little slate quarry suit case layout when I get a chance to finish it.



The started project is a new Chris Ward, 3D printed snow plough. The IoSR already has one but a self propelled one will make a neat back to back set. Not sure how much snow they get down there but what the hell. I've added a few bits and pieces and given it a waft of grey primer. Now it needs some weight inside and some paint. I Maskolled the lamp glasses and the brass whistle.

No comments: