Monday 18 June 2012

Wood work

I made a bit more progress on the layout woodwork and the time for track laying and electrics is getting closer.



On a completely different tack, I was tidying up in the loft and started rumaging in boxes full of my old Hornby from when I was a lad when I came accross some of the very first 009 models I ever built. there is the remains of a loco and a couple of wagons which were converted from Lone Star 000.





I also found a fair ground organ and a TT gauge body modified to fit an n gauge chassis, now long gone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see it taking shape, John. That tank loco body looks like one of those really rare Ian Kirk Manning Wardles!

Tom

Lord Stoner said...

I think it may have been. I bought it second hand and it ran or more properly didn't run on a Grafar 0-6-0 chassis. It looks like I've cut it down, I suspect in an attempt to make it fit a Minitrix 0-6-0 chassis.

Unknown said...

Nice stuff dear. buy office furniture & office reception furniture