Tuesday 9 April 2019

Back on the beach

First of all, I'm sorry to say that some of the scum that lurk on the internet have done their best to spoil this little corner of the electronic world, however thanks to the ever vigilant Mick T, I have (hopefully) eradicated their droppings.
 
 
Any old how, back to the train set. I've made a concerted effort to get the scenery to the point where I can start adding colour and thence be able to play trains again. I'm not quite at that point but certainly getting there, all the major earthworks, including the beach are at the filler covering stage.
 
The beach in former stage, it slopes down hill quite a bit which isn't obvious from the pic

I decided that a derelict farm building might be nice


The derelict is made from wall sections chopped about and the chimney breast from a Ratio kit

The beach plastered

An additional glass house built from a kit

And in place with the other one

I built the pair of 009 Society kits which I bought at the AGM, they went together very well and have built into a very nice couple of trucks

No comments: