Sunday 25 January 2015

The return of the Lord Stoner

The work on 0-8-0 Lord Stoner is complete and for very little work I think it is much improved and more plausible. Apart from painting the new parts I've freshened up the rest of the paintwork and since the pictures taken last night I've added a subtle amount of weathering.




I've also had a good clean up in the garage and I'm ready for a scenery push on the main layout. No pictures of that but there will be.


Here Burnmouth and Lord Stoner pose together at Underhill both freshly out of the works and ready to feel the burn on the main line.



1 comment:

Mick Thornton said...

A much improved loco, purposeful and rugged, just like its namesake! I'd be interested to see Lord Stoner compares with Doris, the other WD Hunslet shortie in the fleet?

Mick