Monday 6 August 2018

Cutting and flashing

I don't know, you wait ages for an update and then three come along together.
 
I had a day off today so I took the chance to advance the scenery on the new joiny bit.
 

The backscene wood in place

Some basic polystyrene glued in place

3D planning with buildings etc
 
The scenery taking shape
 
I spent some time with the hot glue gun and foam board and so the town of Underhill spills down the hill a bit. The building on the far side of the railway is The UFO nightclub which I made age ago and never found a home for. It has flashing coloured lights inside and a band on stage and young folk dancing.

An idea of the narrow streets of Underhill

Again the narrowness shows up but I don't think it's too narrow compared to York or Brighton etc

The UFO club in action

Preiser figures are miniature works of art

No comments: