Monday 20 August 2018

Lights, camera, action!


I've finally bitten the last wiring bullet and added a few more street lights and illuminated The Black and White Cat pub. I'd always planned for it to be lit internally so had lined it with black card and left some windows clear so it looks like some rooms are occupied and others not. I put a strip of three LEDs inside and it is quite effective. The only problem with all these lights is that they all need wires to them and it caused a bit of a rats nest.

The Rat's nest
 
The newly lit up pub
 
With all the wiring in place I have been able to restore Station Road and glue all the buildings etc back in place. Some new greenery and a bigger tree next to the skool have improved the look of the area so now I can move onto the next bit of scenery and add plaster bandage etc.
 

 


 

1 comment:

The Good Soldier Svjek said...

What a marvellous set up you have there ! , very impressed indeed.