Saturday 25 January 2020

....and the plumbing too.

This week I've carried on getting the electrics into shape. The first thing to be completed was the 16volt AC side of things. I bought an old Hornby wall wart transformer which gave out the required voltage and when it arrived I attached it to the prepared wiring in the control box. Voila - the water feature burst into life and the point leading to the lighthouse siding finally worked.



Finally I can use this siding

Trains can shunt between the siding and the quarry sidings

The whole empire, lacking a blue sky

'Arkwright' with a run of skips in the quarry

The other bit of wiring I did this week was to extend the battery wires for the flashing LEDs in the UFO nightclub so that the battery box is now under the baseboard and the greenery at the rear could be finished. Party on.


No comments: