Monday, 2 November 2015

MDF and PVA

The title says it all really. I spent the day cutting and sanding MDF and then gluing it onto the baseboard. I've also cut and glued the MDF front profile on so the scenery is starting to come together and the trackbed is in place. A night of PVA setting and it will all be ready for the track laying.

The only unfinished woodwork is the backscene

The fascia

The station shelter is pretty much finished

The only bit I'm not sure about is how to transition from the new bit to the Underhill bit. Probably a cutting and some trees will do the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment