Thursday 30 August 2018

The Sky at night

 
For once I'm trying to build this bit of railway in a roughly sensible order so I thought the next bit to do was to fit a backscene. I didn't want it to have a right angle in the sky so I bought a sheet of hardboard with a white side. I didn't know you could get such a thing but it turns out you can. I should have bought two sheets as I couldn't finish the job but the I did the tricky bit.



Plan A is to get a printed backscene to go here.

Meanwhile in Parrott Cutting there is a footbridge to get access to the UFO club

I spent a couple of happy evenings sofa bound modelling converting the famous Russian mediaeval rowing boat into a little fishing boat.
 
Clarice now complete with nameplates.

1 comment:

Paul B. said...

I do like the 'Brooms Brushes Hardware' sign. Never noticed it before.