Saturday 7 January 2012

Round the front again

Having woken up at the crack of dawn and everyone else in the house still sleeping like babies I made an early start on the layout. I just managed to turn it back round the right way on my own without dropping it and started on the woodwork for the next bit of St Ruth. I knew what I was going to do and have had the wood in store for ages so it didn't take me long to get this far.


Only the softwood frame is complete the rest is just perched on top to give me an idea what it would look like. The river is something I've wanted to do for a while, it will be a section of estuary as St Ruth is next to the sea.


As soon as I get some more free time the next thing to do is add a back scene and then on with the track laying and electrics.

No comments: